Learn More about the Dental Savers Plan Offered by Fairmont Dental Associates
With your dental Savers Plan there are:
· No yearly maximums
· No deductibles
· No Claim form
· No Pre-authorization requirement
· No Pre-existing condition limitations
· No waiting Period
· Free Consultations
|Dental Savers Plan Premium||Total Annual Premium|| |
|Plan|| || |
|Single ||$160|| |
|Dual* ||$310|| |
|Family (3)** ||$450|| |
|Family (4)** ||$580|| |
|Per Add. Family Member ||$150|| |
· * The Dual Plan Is for parent/Child or Husband/Wife Only
· ** The Family Plan includes family member and children who are enrolled full-time in college until age 23, or children who are not enrolled full time in college until the age of 18.
You will not receive a membership card- Your Plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Dental Savers Plan Exclusions and Limitations
The plan is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan, and is secondary to any other dental plan. It cannot be used:
· In conjunction with another dental plan.
· For service for injuries covered under workman’s Compensation.
· For treatment which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability.
· For referral to specialists.
· For Hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
· For cost of dental care which is covered under automobile medical.
This plan is only honored at the Fairmont Dental Associates.
· There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan expires.
· Cannot be used in conjunction with any other plan.
· NON- REFUNDABLE
· No refunds or premium will be issued at any time if participants decides not to utilize dental plan.
· Patient’s portion of bill is due at the time of service.
| Coverage: || ||Them|| Us||Member Discount|
|Comprehensive Exam|| ||$100|| $0||100%|
|(new patient, Initial Visit)|
( 1 per year )
OR Periodic Exam( 1 per year )
|OR Limited Oral Exam ( 1 per Year )|| ||$87||$0||100%|
Complete Series or Panorex (1 per 5 Years )
OR Bitewings ( 1 Per Year )
Have any questions, comments, or concerns? Give us a call to learn more about our Savers Plan, or book an appointment today!